Christmas Quiz 01 is December’s festive Quiz for a Quid. Scroll down to find out how to get the 40 seasonal Questions, the Panto Stars Picture Round and the snowman based Wild Card all for just £1…
Festive questions ranging from Noel Number Ones to Christmas Crackers. The Picture Round is name the Celebrity Panto Stars and the Wild Card is an interesting fact about Walking In The Air.
Free Christmas Themed Answer Sheets
To compliment our Christmas Quizzes we have a Festive Answer Sheet which you can download for free! There are two types of design at the moment but check back as we will be adding a few more. Just click the thumbnails below to download the PDF.
Here’s four samples from the 40 (plus bonus) questions included in the download. The samples are from each of the four themed rounds, Xmas Knowledge, Xmas Hits, International Xmas and Xmas Film & TV. The download contains 1 x PDF with the answers under each question, 1 x PDF without the answers (if you fancy playing yourself!) and a text version so you can copy and paste into your own Quiz format.
Q03. Which mechanical drawing toy first appeared under Christmas Trees in 1960?
Q15. Which cappella vocal group topped the Christmas charts in 1983?
Q26. What red blooming and now traditional Christmas plant is indigenous to Mexico?
Q31. Who bet his Christmas bonus on Santa’s Little Helper?
Celebrity Panto Stars Picture Round
Here’s a low-res sample of the Picture Round, click for a higher resolution version. The Picture Round download is a two page high quality PDF with the answers on page 2.
The Wild Card for Christmas Quiz 01 is and intriguing question on royalties for the original singer of The Snowman tune Walking in the Air.
The Wild Card download contains a single page PDF with the question, answer and the source of the answer as a link.
Christmas Quiz 01 is December’s festive Quiz for a Quid. Follow the instructions below to get the 40 seasonal Questions, the Panto Stars Picture Round and the snowman based Wild Card all for just £1…
- Copy this month’s discount code QFAQ1217
- Click the £6.00 – Add to Cart button
- Then, when the button changes to Checkout, click the button again to go to the Checkout page
- On the Checkout page click where instructed to enter a discount code and paste QFAQ1217 into the field that appears
- Click Apply and wait for the Total to change from £6 to £1
- Enter your details where requested and pay your Quid via PayPal
- Download the files on the payment confirmation page (or the receipt email) and enjoy your festive Quiz for a Quid… Happy Quizmas!