Christmas Quiz 05 is December’s Quiz for a Quid. Scroll down to find out how to get 40 Festive Questions, the Christmas Number Ones Picture Round and a Wild Card on a Wallace and Gromit viewing statistic, all for just £1…
Vaguely Festive themed Questions from The High Flying Birds to a Sparrow named Gary. The Picture Round is Christmas Number Ones and the Wild Card, a Wallace and Gromit viewing stat from 2008.
Free Christmas Themed Answer Sheets
To compliment our Christmas Quizzes we have a Festive Answer Sheet which you can download for free! There are two types of design at the moment but check back as we will be adding a few more. Just click the thumbnails below to download the PDF.
Here’s four samples from the 40 (plus bonus) questions included in the download. The samples are from each of the four themed rounds, Xmas General Knowledge, Xmas Music, Xmas Countries and Xmas Film & TV. The download contains 1 x PDF with the answers under each question, 1 x PDF without the answers (if you fancy playing yourself!) and a text version so you can copy and paste into your own Quiz format.
Q01. Which festive King likes his pizzas, ‘deep pan, crisp and even’?
Q14. Which musician with a festive forename formed The High Flying Birds in 2011?
Q22. In which European country might Santa say Ho, Ho, Ho, Zalig Kerstfeest?
Q31. Which Saintly forenamed TV Actor has played Adam in Butterflies, a Sparrow named Gary and a plonker called Rodney?
Christmas Movies Picture Round
Here’s a low-res sample of the Picture Round, click for a higher resolution version. The Picture Round download is a two page high quality PDF with the answers on page 2.
The Wild Card for Christmas Quiz 05 is an incredible Wallace and Gromit viewing statistic from 2008.
Christmas Quiz 05 is December’s Quiz for a Quid. Scroll down to find out how to get 40 Festive Questions, the Christmas Number Ones Picture Round and a Wild Card on a Wallace and Gromit viewing statistic, all for just £1… follow the instructions below.
- Copy this month’s discount code QFAQ1218
- Click the £6.00 – Add to Cart button
- Then, when the button changes to Checkout, click the button again to go to the Checkout page
- On the Checkout page click where instructed to enter a discount code paste QFAQ1218
- Click Apply and wait for the Total to change from £6 to £1
- Enter your details where requested and pay your Quid via PayPal
- Download the files on the payment confirmation page (or the receipt email) and enjoy your Festive Quiz for a Quid… Merry Quizmas!