Quiz Number 013 is June’s Quiz for a Quid. Scroll down to find out how to get 40 brilliant Questions, the Mononymous People Picture Round and a Wild Card on that enigmatic footballer Dion Dublin, all for just £1…
Perplexing questions ranging from jeans to jockeys. The Picture Round is Mononymous People and the Wild Card is on Hot Chocolate Singer lookalike, ex footballer Dion Dublin.
Here’s four samples from the 40 (plus bonus) questions included in the download. The samples are from each of the four themed rounds, General Knowledge, Music, Sport and Film & TV. The download contains 1 x PDF with the answers under each question, 1 x PDF without the answers (if you fancy playing yourself!) and a text version so you can copy and paste into your own Quiz format.
Q03. Which European town is the material denim named after? Reveal Answer...The name “denim” derives from French serge de Nîmes, meaning ‘serge from Nîmes’. Click here for a tour of this historic French city.
Q15. Rough Boy was a top 30 hit for which American trio in 1985?
Q29. Nick Hancock was the host of which BBC TV sports show?
Q38. In the classic 1983 John Carpenter film Christine… what was Christine?
Mononymous People Picture Round
Above is a low-res sample of Quiz 013s Mononymous People Picture Round. Can you match the real name to the famous people pictured? The Picture Round download is a two page high quality PDF with the answers on page 2.
The Wild Card
The Wild Card for Quiz 013 is a footy based question on that Hot Chocolate Singer lookalike ex-footballer Dion Dublin.
The Wild Card download contains a single page PDF with the question, answer and the source of the answer as a link.
Quiz Number 013 is June’s Quiz for a Quid. To get your 40 brilliant Questions, the Mononymous People Picture Round and a Wild Card on that enigmatic footballer Dion Dublin… follow the instructions below.
- Copy this month’s discount code QFAQ0619
- Click the £6.00 – Add to Cart button
- Then, when the button changes to Checkout, click the button again to go to the Checkout page
- On the Checkout page click where instructed to enter a discount code paste QFAQ0619
- Click Apply and wait for the Total to change from £6 to £1
- Enter your details where requested and pay your Quid via PayPal
- Download the files on the payment confirmation page (or the receipt email) and enjoy your Quiz for a Quid… Quiztastic!