Quiz Number 099 is April’s Quiz for a Quid. Scroll down to find out how to get 40 entertaining Questions, the Famous Peters Picture Round and a Wild Card on the highest balloon flight ever, all for just £1…
A plethora of questions from a Peeing Boy to a reliever… The Picture Round is name the Famous Peters and the Wild Card is a height statistic about the highest balloon altitude ever!
Here’s four samples from the 40 (plus bonus) questions included in the download. The samples are from each of the four themed rounds, General Knowledge, Music, Sport and Film & TV. The download contains 1 x PDF with the answers under each question, 1 x PDF without the answers (if you fancy playing yourself!) and a text version so you can copy and paste into your own Quiz format if you have one.
Q03. Which European city is home of the bronze statue, Manneken Pis, often called the Peeing Boy?
Q14. Which football player tried his hand at rapping on the 1990 UK number one World in Motion by EnglandNewOrder? Reveal Answer...The one and only John Barnes
Q26. In what American sport might you see a bunt, a lead runner or a reliever?
Q35. Who played the title role in the 1998 movie Meet Joe Black?
Above is a low-res sample of the Quiz 099s Famous Peters Picture Round. Can you put a surname to the relatively famous Peters? Click for a higher resolution version. The Picture Round download is a two page high quality PDF with the answers on page 2.
The Wild Card
Quiz 099s Wild Card Question is a height statistic about the highest balloon altitude ever.
The Wild Card download contains a single page PDF with the question, answer and the source of the answer as a link.
Quiz Number 099 is April’s Quiz for a Quid. To get your 40 entertaining Questions, the Famous Peters Picture Round and a Wild Card on the highest balloon flight ever, all for just £1… follow the instructions below.
- Copy this month’s discount code QFAQ0419
- Click the £6.00 – Add to Cart button
- Then, when the button changes to Checkout, click the button again to go to the Checkout page
- On the Checkout page click where instructed to enter a discount code paste QFAQ0419
- Click Apply and wait for the Total to change from £6 to £1
- Enter your details where requested and pay your Quid via PayPal
- Download the files on the payment confirmation page (or the receipt email) and enjoy your Quiz for a Quid… Quiztastic!