Quiz Number 112 is November’s Quiz for a Quid. Scroll down to find out how to get 40 well crafted Questions, the Bands from the 1980s Picture Round and a Wild Card Question about Desert Island Discs, all for just £1…
Riveting questions from Zugspitze to Hanna Schmitz. The Picture Round is Bands From The 1980s and the Wild Card is an episode count for that long running radio classic Desert Island Discs.
Here’s four samples from the 40 (plus bonus) questions included in the download. The samples are from each of the four themed rounds, General Knowledge, Music, Sport and Film & TV. The download contains 1 x PDF with the answers under each question, 1 x PDF without the answers (if you fancy playing yourself!). There is also a text version so you can copy and paste into your own Quiz format.
Q04. Zugspitze is the highest mountain in which European country?
Q13. In the 1970s which TV comedians got to number four in UK single charts with The Funky Gibbon?
Q26. Which former player managed Tottenham Hotspur from 2001-2003?
Q37. Which British actress won her first Oscar for her role as Hanna Schmitz in the 2009 movie The Reader?
Bands From The 1980s Picture Round
Above is a low-res sample of Quiz 112s Bands from the 1980s Picture Round. The odd compositions images refer to 16 1980s bands. Can you name them? The Picture Round download is a two page high quality PDF. Page 1 is the Picture Round and page 2 has the answers.
The Wild Card
Quiz 112s Wild Card is an episode count for that long running radio classic Desert Island Discs.
The Wild Card download contains a single page PDF with the question, the answer and the source of the answer as a link.
Quiz Number 112 is November’s Quiz for a Quid. To get the 40 well crafted Questions, the Bands from the 1980s Picture Round and a Wild Card Question about Desert Island Discs, all for just a nicker… follow the instructions below.
- Copy this month’s discount code QFAQ1119
- Click the £6.00 – Add to Cart button
- Then, when the button changes to Checkout, click the button again to go to the Checkout page
- On the Checkout page click where instructed to enter a discount code paste QFA11919
- Click Apply and wait for the Total to change from £6 to £1
- Enter your details where requested and pay your Quid via PayPal
- Download the files on the payment confirmation page (or the receipt email) and enjoy your Quiz for a Quid… Quiztastic!