Quiz Number 107 is August’s Quiz for a Quid. Scroll down to find out how to get 40 cracking Questions, the Movie Villains Picture Round and a Wild Card Question about the Thin White Duke, all for just £1…
Some clever questions from Two Jags to biennial yachting races. The Picture Round is Movie Villains and the Wild Card a concert conundrum about the Thin White Duke.
Here’s four samples from the 40 (plus bonus) questions included in the download. The samples are from each of the four themed rounds, General Knowledge, Music, Sport and Film & TV. The download contains 1 x PDF with the answers under each question, 1 x PDF without the answers (if you fancy playing yourself!). There is also a text version so you can copy and paste into your own Quiz format.
Q04. At the height of his career in the 1990s which politician was dubbed Two Jags by the tabloid press? Reveal Answer...That Welsh brawler John Prescott. Remember that punch? Click here to see him land it in hi-def.
Q14. Who went on a Serious Moonlight Tour in 1983?
Q26. Which famous biennial yachting race starts off Cowes every other year?
Q31. On which TV comedy series would you have heard the phrase… computer says no?
Movie Villains Picture Round
Above is a low-res sample of the Quiz 107s Movie Villains Picture Round. Can you name the films that these 12 baddies featured in? The Picture Round download is a two page high quality PDF. Page 1 is the Picture Round with the answers on page 2.
The Wild Card
Quiz 107s Wild Card is a concert conundrum about the Thin White Duke.
The Wild Card download contains a single page PDF with the question, the answer and the source of the answer as a link.
Quiz Number 107 is August’s Quiz for a Quid. Scroll down to find out how to get 40 cracking Questions, the Movie Villains Picture Round and a Wild Card Question about the Thin White Duke all for just a bin lid… follow the instructions below.
- Copy this month’s discount code QFAQ0819
- Click the £6.00 – Add to Cart button
- Then, when the button changes to Checkout, click the button again to go to the Checkout page
- On the Checkout page click where instructed to enter a discount code paste QFAQ0819
- Click Apply and wait for the Total to change from £6 to £1
- Enter your details where requested and pay your Quid via PayPal
- Download the files on the payment confirmation page (or the receipt email) and enjoy your Quiz for a Quid… Quiztastic!